The main component of the disposable hand sanitizer gel is alcohol. Alcohol molecules have a strong penetrating ability, can penetrate the bacterial membrane into the bacteria, change the protein molecular structure of the bacteria, and denature and solidify the bacteria, so as to achieve the purpose of sterilization.
75% alcohol can be used for skin disinfection, but frequent use of alcohol solution will cause damage to the skin, while the hand sanitizer gel will add water-retaining ingredients and neutralize the pH value to make it close to the skin, so disposable hand sanitizer gel is not only widely used in medical places, but also very suitable for daily use.
The production process of hand sanitizer gel
The production process of hand sanitizer gel is relatively simple, and there will be certain differences according to different formulas. Here is an example of a preparation method.
1. Slowly disperse the thickener powder on the surface of the deionized water, and soak for 40-60 hours until completely dissolved.
2. Dissolve dichlorophenoxychlorophene with ethanol to make dichlorophenoxychlorophene ethanol solution.
3. Mix ethanol, n-propanol, and dichlorophenoxychlorophenol ethanol solution in a stainless steel mixing tank, mixing evenly, then add the thickener solution prepared in step 1, then add deionized water, and mix evenly.
4. Add a neutralizer to adjust the pH value to 5-7, and then disposable hand sanitizer gel can be prepared.
So what kind of production equipment can produce disposable hand sanitizer gel? It is necessary not only to ensure the mixing effect but also to pay attention to whether it is easy to clean and disinfect and whether it is convenient for later maintenance when selecting disposable hand sanitizer gel production equipment. The SP series bottom homogeneous external circulation emulsifying mixer produced by the emulsifying mixer manufacturer YeKeey Automation can meet the needs of customers in the production of disposable hand sanitizer gel. The SP homogeneous circulating emulsifying mixer is divided into two categories SPA and SPC. SPC is a stand-alone equipment for lifting, and SPA is more suitable for engineering installation.
Features of SP series bottom homogeneous external circulation emulsifying mixer
1. The homogenizer is installed at the bottom of the emulsifying pot, and the materials in the kettle can be homogenized and emulsified repeatedly through the external circulation pipeline to achieve a sufficient and uniform mixing effect, especially suitable for the production of disposable hand sanitizer gel.
2. The inside of the tank is mirror-polished for easy cleaning, and a CIP cleaning system is optional.
3. It can be equipped with heating, cooling, vacuum, and other devices.
4. The stirring tank body and stirring tank cover can be opened according to the process requirements for feeding, discharging, observation, temperature measurement, pressure measurement, steam fractionation, safety venting, and other process pipe holes.
5. SUS316L stainless steel material is optional, and various operation modes are optional. The structure inside the tank is easy to clean and maintain, and a CIP cleaning system is optional.
6. The equipment structure is simple, reliable, and cost-effective
If you have more questions about the disposable hand sanitizer gel production equipment, welcome to contact YeKeey!