Recently, YeKeey technicians were sent to Shanghai to install and debug an explosion-proof vacuum emulsifier for the production of graphene dispersions for a New Material company. The customer is a manufacturer specializing in new materials. Due to the continuous growth of user needs, new demands are emerging in an endless stream. This is the pressure on the company and the driving force for the company’s continuous renewal and breakthrough. In order to meet the different needs of customers faster and better, the client company invested a lot of money this year and successively updated the production equipment in an orderly manner.
The process of installing and debugging an explosion-proof vacuum emulsifier
In order to ensure the smooth installation of the explosion-proof vacuum emulsifier, we strengthened communication and coordination with the relevant personnel of the customer, and formulated a detailed and thorough construction plan, and actively made relevant preparations in the early stage. In order to ensure safety and quality, the installation and commissioning personnel of YeKeey successfully completed the commissioning of the equipment through the combination of multiple adjustment tests and production practices for the more complex control system that existed in the commissioning process. Afterward, the graphene dispersion liquid test machine and the operation and maintenance training of the operators were conducted.
The graphene dispersion produced by the customer company through the ZJR-30 explosion-proof vacuum emulsifier of YeKeey is based on the graphene water-based slurry, and a small amount of dispersant is added to pre-treat the graphene, and then the vacuum emulsifier is specifically sheared and dispersed. The process is obtained by dispersing graphene in deionized water. Because the raw materials contain organic solvents, in order to ensure production safety, an explosion-proof emulsifier model is used. From the customer’s understanding, the graphene dispersion product is mainly suitable for functional inks, functional coatings, and can also be applied to the field of composite materials.
What are the advantages of YeKeey ZJR high shear homogenizing emulsifier for processing materials?
1. The high shear homogenizing emulsifier manufactured by YeKeey can carry out and complete the process of micronization, emulsification, mixing, homogenization, and dispersion of processed materials in a short time.
2. The parts in contact with the material are made of brand high-quality stainless steel (316L stainless steel can be used for medical purposes or for higher hygiene requirements).
3. The inner surface of the tank is mirror-polished, the vacuum stirring device is hygienic and clean, and it is manufactured in accordance with the hygienic standards of GMP specifications.
4. The core of the equipment adopts a unique stator and rotor structure, which can produce strong shear, impact, turbulence, etc., with high homogenization and refinement efficiency.
5. The combined use of the macro stirrer and the high-shear homogenizing emulsifier brings a satisfactory solution to the homogenization and heat exchange of high-viscosity materials, and the fineness of the product reaches an unprecedented level.
The graphene dispersion produced by YeKeey explosion-proof vacuum emulsifier has the following characteristics and advantages:
- Low agglomeration, easy to disperse
- Easy to add
- Low dispersant content
- The product is uniform and delicate
At this point, the ZJR-30 explosion-proof vacuum emulsifier has been installed, passed the trial operation and passed the acceptance, and has been officially put into production, so that the graphene dispersion can obtain a more ideal dispersion and fineness, thereby greatly improving the customer’s products. The quality has effectively improved the competitiveness of customers in the market!