The scald ointment is a kind of ointment that is directly applied to the affected area of the skin and acts on the skin. It needs to be produced through aseptic processes during the preparation process. Knowing that YeKeey has rich experience in aseptic emulsification related industries, successful cases, and national patents, a Wuhan biotechnology company ordered a set of SP series of aseptic vacuum dispersing emulsifying machine with model SPC-30 from YeKeey some time ago. It is used in the preparation of silicone gel scald ointment. The client is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the development of animal active peptide products and an important research and development base for new peptide drugs in my country.
In order to meet the customer’s aseptic production process and automated operation, this emulsifying machine equipment adopts the industry’s leading aseptic technology design scheme. Whether in terms of technical design, configuration, degree of automation, or details, this aseptic emulsifying machine can fully meet the aseptic production process of customers. In the aseptic production equipment, YeKeey has relatively abundant industry experience and technical level.
Introduction to SPC-30 Aseptic Vacuum Dispersing Emulsifying machine
1. The designed volume of the main emulsification tank is 30L, and the working volume is 25L, equipped with a bottom homogenizer.
2. Two pretreatment tanks with volumes of 8L and 10L respectively. The upper and lower heads of the pretreatment dispersion tank are equipped with high-speed dispersion discs, which can be steam-sterilized.
3. The material in contact with the material is SUS316L
4. The control method adopts PLC touch screen automatic control, and the related electrical appliances are equipped with Schneider brand.
5. Main emulsification tank with weighing bracket.
6. An additional hoist is used to lift and move the main emulsification pot.