Thank customers for repurchasing vacuum emulsifying mixing machines.
Only with quality can we be deeply loved, and only with value can we be trusted!
Behind the transaction of each emulsifying machine, the order is the trust and support of our customers. But what is more gratifying is that it often receives repurchase orders from customers! This set of 50L vacuum emulsifying mixing machines happens to be a repurchase order from a foreign friend and old customer in Vietnam! Thanks for the support! Nothing is reported, only quality is reported! High-quality products are the golden key to opening the door to the market.
The vacuum emulsifying mixer machine is a common operating unit in the daily chemical, food, and pharmaceutical industries, and is used to combine two immiscible liquids (one of which is almost always water, and the other is an “oil” that is insoluble in water. ) Equipment that transforms into a uniformly distributed liquid-liquid dispersion system (floating liquid).
According to the theory of emulsion stability, to make the formed dispersion system maintain a relatively stable state for a long time, the droplets should be as small as possible, usually less than 10um. The emulsifiers produced by YeKeey are designed based on this principle. Through the mechanical energy provided by the high-speed rotating high-shear stator and rotor system and the corresponding deformation and rupture of the droplets continuously reduce the diameter of the coarse droplets and eventually complete the uniform emulsification process.
The products produced by YeKeey vacuum emulsifying mixers can achieve the ideal state of customer needs in terms of fineness and can reach the nanometer level. In some designs of the vacuum emulsifying machine, taking into account the temperature, uniformity, consistency, and non-dead-angle mixing required by many materials during the mixing process, they have been mature and reasonable designs to meet the needs of the emulsification of products in various industries, and Can be well connected with upstream and downstream. A vacuum emulsifying mixer is a widely used industrial mixer in these industries.
Advantage of vacuum emulsifying mixer
- Suitable for high-viscosity materials, the highest viscosity can reach 80,000MPs.
- The emulsification effect is good, the formed emulsion is stable, and the particle size of the micro-droplets is usually less than 5um.
- The main tank can be dumped or discharged through the tank bottom valve.
- The equipped vacuum system can form a high vacuum above -0.093MPa in the emulsification tank.
- The parts directly in contact with the material are made of 316 stainless steel.
- The heating temperature adopts PID control, heating is fast, and the temperature control accuracy is high.
- Heat insulation layer is provided outside the heating interlayer to prevent operators from scalding
- The whole series is equipped with LED lighting inside the tank and observation hand hole with scraping wall
- The structure is easy to clean and maintain
- There are a lot of anti-compliance in the equipment
So far, YeKeey vacuum emulsifying mixers have been used in food factories, pharmaceutical companies, multinational cosmetic companies, university research institutes, chemical companies, and other fields in more than 100 countries and regions around the world, and have been widely praised at home and abroad. YeKeey’s product quality and service have been recognized by customers at home and abroad, and we often receive repurchase orders or friendly referral orders from customers. YeKeey will continue to provide high-quality products and services, be grateful for the encounter, live up to the encounter, and never forget the original intention!