For many friends who are new to the emulsifying mixer equipment industry, they may not know the performance and use of vacuum emulsifying mixer. Don’t worry. Today, the editor of YeKeey emulsifying mixer manufacturer will bring everyone to understand the performance and use of vacuum emulsifying mixer.
- Vacuum emulsifying mixer is a kind of mechanical equipment used for mixing, homogenizing, emulsifying, and dispersing.
- Adopt electric heating or steam heating mode in a sandwich water bath.
- The speed of laboratory emulsifying mixer is 0-6000RPM, and the speed of industrial production type emulsifying mixer is 0-2800RPM. Variable frequency adjustable mixing and homogenizing speed.
- The specifications of YeKeey vacuum emulsifying mixer can be customized from laboratory 5L, 10L to large production 5T processing capacity.
- Optional pretreatment water and oil boiler.
- The lid is equipped with electric lifting or hydraulic lifting function.
- With vacuum system, it can vacuum suction and defoam under negative pressure
- The structure of the vacuum emulsifying mixer is modular, with a variety of options to suit various applications and batch sizes;
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, and energy-saving.
- Ergonomic design; convenient and simple operation.
- Easy to clean, simple maintenance.
For more information about vacuum emulsifying mixer, please contact Wuxi YeKeey, a professional manufacturer of vacuum emulsifying mixer, to serve you wholeheartedly!