The planetary dispersing mixer is an important mixing equipment, which is suitable for the preparation of various high-viscosity materials, such as ink, adhesive, paint, paste cosmetics, and other high-viscosity materials. Its biggest feature is its unique and novel stirring form. While the stirrer revolves around the axis of the kettle body, it also rotates at high speed at different speeds. This revolution and rotation mode is just like the planetary movement of celestial bodies in the universe, so it is called a planetary mixer.
When the planet carrier rotates, it will drive the three stirring and dispersing shafts in the box to revolve around the axis of the barrel and at the same time rotate at high speed, so that the materials are strongly sheared and kneaded to achieve the purpose of full dispersion and mixing. There is a wall scraper on the frame that rotates with the planetary frame, and it is close to the wall of the barrel to scrape continuously so that there is no residual material on the wall of the barrel and the mixing effect is improved.
The mixing time of the double planetary mixer is determined according to the different properties of the material and can be adjusted through the control panel. The cover and the planetary agitator are lifted and lowered by double-column hydraulic pressure, and the operation is smooth, fast, and convenient.
Advantages of planetary mixers
So are planetary mixers really better than regular mixers? What are its advantages? Next, we explain the advantages of planetary mixers from five aspects.
- Stirring without dead angle, high mixing efficiency. The planetary dispersing mixer is equipped with an adaptive wall knife, which can scrape off the materials stuck on the wall, thereby improving the mixing efficiency.
- Special sealing system. The planetary dispersing mixer can realize the mixing of materials in a vacuum state and has a good effect of removing air bubbles.
- The main engine adopts planetary gear. The planetary dispersing mixer not only has low noise, but also improves mechanical efficiency, and it can mix more evenly than standard mixers.
- Suitable for most materials. The planetary dispersing mixer can not only fully and thoroughly mix and disperse high-viscosity and thixotropic materials, but also will not produce overheating.
- Equipped with a variety of heating and cooling solutions. The temperature sensor device on the wall of the stirred tank body ensures accurate temperature measurement, thus meeting the temperature requirements of different materials.
Through the above analysis, it is not difficult to see that the advantages of planetary mixers over ordinary mixers are still obvious. The double planetary vacuum mixer independently developed by vacuum emulsifying mixer manufacturer YeKeey can meet the new requirements of the continuous development of high-viscosity slurry preparation technology for the mixing process.
During the research and development process, we have always adhered to the goal of making the transmission system more reasonable, the equipment running more stable, the sealing system more perfect, the mixing and dispersing structure more precise, and the control system more humanized, and developed this double planetary high-speed dispersing mixer. If you want more details about the double planetary vacuum mixer, please consult YeKeey.
I found it fascinating when you mentioned how planetary mixers are exceptional at mixing high-viscosity materials without overheating. I can imagine how this kind of equipment would help in industrial and other kinds of industries that involve processing materials and ingredients for their products. Should I find anyone who is interested in starting industrial projects, I’ll make sure to save this article and help them look for a double planetary mixer for their benefit.
Thanks for your comment, please contact us at any time if you want to know more about our [email protected]