Recently, the high temperature in many places around the world has had a negative impact on people’s life and production. Recently, we have also received a number of emails from homogenizing emulsifier users all over the world about the precautions for the use of emulsifier machines on high-temperature days. These emulsifying machine users are worried about the potential safety hazards of using the emulsifying machines in high-temperature weather. In order to avoid safety accidents, it is necessary to take precautions. The employees of the Ministry of Foreign Trade have also recently sent emails about the precautions for the use of emulsifiers in high-temperature areas for users of emulsifying mixers in high-temperature areas.
Here, we have also compiled some general safety suggestions, hoping to help you pass this safely and smoothly. Hot summer!
Attention to When Using The Emulsifier Under High Temperature:
- First check whether the fan is running normally, if there is any abnormality, contact the manufacturer for maintenance.
- In addition, the electrical control cabinet of the emulsifying machine has stepped up inspections to measure the temperature in the cabinet. When the temperature of the electrical control cabinet of the emulsifying machine exceeds 50 °C, it is recommended to reduce the use time of the homogenizing emulsifier to avoid the high-temperature overload operation of the emulsifying machine, and actively take effective cooling measures.
- Safety valves and pressure gauges need to be regularly tested and replaced.
- The reducer should replace the lubricating oil regularly.
- The reducer support bearing needs to be regularly replaced with lubricating oil and its integrity checked.
- The mechanical seal needs to be adjusted regularly and added with cooling water, and long-term dry friction operation is not allowed, so as not to reduce the service life.
- Necessary observation work before starting up. First, observe whether there are potential safety hazards on the surface of the homogeneous emulsifying machine and its surroundings, such as whether the wires are intact or damaged; whether there is accumulated water on the ground around the machine; The factors are eliminated one by one, and then the safe operation and production are carried out.
- Reset after production. Another point that is easily overlooked is that after the production of the equipment is over, some operators may forget to reset some of the steps that have been operated, and do not observe before the operation, so some procedures in the production process are irreversible. In this case, it may hinder or affect the production process and bring unnecessary trouble to the production. Therefore, it is necessary to refine and strictly implement the operating specifications of the emulsifying machine to reduce the adverse effects of the operation on production.
- Increase the intensity of on-site safety production management in the emulsification workshop, and especially remind employees that it is strictly forbidden to operate under the condition of excessive fatigue or lack of energy.
The above are the precautions for the safe use of the homogeneous emulsifying machine in high-temperature weather. Of course, if you have specific circumstances or questions, you can contact YeKeey for consultation. As an emulsifying machine manufacturer with 24 years of manufacturing experience, we have strong technical strength and a perfect pre-sales and after-sales service system to provide you with considerate services at any time!